A client recently had issues implementing a workflow that would send a draft email. Under a normal scenario, you could choose to create a “Send Email” step within a workflow and the job would be done. But what if you have a number of draft emails that you want to push out at a later stage?
Top Posts & Pages
- How to use Mock-Up Data in PCF CLI (July Update 2019)
- Migration of SLAs in Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service - An Approach to Data Migration of Work Orders from External Systems
- What to do with your ADX Studio Portal once Microsoft supports ends?
- Sending draft emails through a workflow
- Figma UI Kit for Microsoft Power Apps Walkthrough
- How to change Resolution Type status labels in Dynamics Cases
- PCF Control - Progress Bar
- How to Use Dynamics Optionset Labels within PowerBI
- Dataverse Long Term Data Retention